Website Dickson Resources
Are you looking for a tech job where your efforts contribute to good in the environment? (aka Green job) Are you wanting to work on entire machines which encompass interactions with in house electrical engineering building sensors, mechanical engineering fabricating physical machine parts, robotics and working with Linux hardware to build robots and visual sorting machines located in Nashville TN? Out of state candidates are
Dickson Resources (DicksonResources.com) is seeking an Embedded C++ Real Time hardware developer with OOD and multi-threading experience for a full time permanent position with salary and benefits. (This is NOT a contract or contract to hire.) This is a Green job using visual sensors, hardware, robotics and AI to create production sorting extraction solutions.
The person in this position writes machine control, real-time software in an exciting division of a large technology company. The software controls industrial sorting equipment including an infrared / image-processing product with machine vision for image processing/object recognition as well as AI learning. You will work in a small tight knit group where the responsibilities are broad and the expectations are high. We’re looking for a flexible, self-motivated candidate who can analyze problems, formulate and execute commercially successful solutions and is comfortable working with engineers of all types.
In this role you get to actually touch and see your products in action with the help of a host of engineers. Interested in working in Robotics and AI? This is your chance.
**** Apply directly by sending you resume to email@example.com or if you want to ask questions before you apply feel free to call us at 615-815-1660 and ask any questions you want.
Dickson Resources www.dicksonresources.com is a premier IT Recruiting firm that is is candidate focused, instead of being client focused. We believe the mission of a good IT Recruiting firm is to focus on a positive experience for candidates which will in turn provide clients what they seek. Your inquiry with us is always 100% confidential. Our service is always free to candidates and paid for by our clients.
- Build new applications to meet extraction requirements, troubleshoot and upgrade existing systems for optical sorting equipment.
- Write applications and system programs using C++ for QNX (but QNX experience is NOT required).
- Works as part of a team of software engineers.
- Write real -time device-level code that captures data from sensors and executes sortation algorithms. Study sensor physics and feature extraction requirements of the application to determine how to best organize the code.
- Build new applications on top of existing frameworks. Learn and understand existing systems in detail.
- Write browser-based graphical user interfaces that present system parameters and sensor data as well as manage the configuration database .
- Design, debug, document and demonstrate highly refined C++ code (QNX, Win32, Linux, Android, or any other low level systems)
- Troubleshoot and upgrade existing systems with assistance from R&D and production technicians.
- Use source version control systems and manage release configurations.
- Execute software installation and supervise final release tests when new software is released to production.
- Analyze new sensor hardware from vendor samples. Plan driver modifications or new drivers when required.
- Communicate with other software engineers to understand and contribute to other ongoing projects.
Keywords = C++, Embedded Development, OOD, Multi-Threaded
- 3+ years of Embedded development
- C++ and OOD (object oriented design)
- Multi-Threaded development experience
Nice to haves but NOT required:
- Optical Sensor Hardware experience
- Real-time Robotic Sorting development experience
Are you looking for a role where you can build advanced hardware algorithms for robots doing Embedded Development? Do you want a job where your work actually makes a difference in the environment as a Green job?
**** Apply directly by sending you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you want to ask questions before you apply feel free schedule a consultation and ask any questions you want.
Dickson Resources www.dicksonresources.com is a premier IT Recruiting firm based in Nashville, TN.
If you are an IT Professional, we want to hear from you!
If you appreciate our mission to provide a quality job search experience for IT candidates, please contact us even if you aren’t a fit for this exact position.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://keithpelchat.com/schedule →